android 3.0 tablet and notmuch?

David Belohrad david at belohrad.ch
Sat May 5 13:39:34 PDT 2012

Dear All,

i experience very weird problem: have samsung galaxy tab 10.1 without
any firmware tweaks. now, when I take a picture in the tablet and send
it via email to me, then I open this email in emacs, the picture is not
there. Only text part of the email is present.

It seems like the emacs does not recognize an image. When I open the
email in the roundcube via web interface, the image is there. As well
when I open the message in the tablet itself, the image is there as
well.

Any idea what this might be? Anyone experiences the same problem?

Thanks

david