[announce] Bower 0.3

Peter Wang novalazy at gmail.com
Fri May 4 17:36:53 PDT 2012

Hi,

Bower is yet another curses frontend for the Notmuch email system.
I wrote it for me, but you might like it, too.

	https://github.com/wangp/bower

Bower 0.3 (2012-05-05)
======================

* Add bulk tagging operations; see keys 't', 'T', ' and ".
* Reply-to-all is now bound to 'e' (everyone).
* Make 'g'/'G' synonyms for Home/End.
* '/' now matches tag and attachment file names.
* '?' performs reverse search.
* index: Reply directly from index view.
* index: Support F, [, ] keys.
* index: Complete tags after "+tag:", "-tag:", "+is:", "-is:".
* index: Poll for 'unread' instead of not 'sent' messages.
* thread/pager: 'R' recalls postponed message.
* thread/pager: 'O' toggles flat message list, ordered by time.
* thread/pager: Use attachment file extension for temporary files.
* compose: 'D' discards new changes to postponed message.
* compose: Expand addressbook aliases after returning from editor.
* compose: Support changing media type of new attachments.
* compose: Display new attachment file sizes.
* compose: Add Date header when postponing drafts.
* recall: 'd' deletes a draft message.
* config: Default search terms can be set with the ~default alias.
* config: Let editor be set in config file.
* Word-based completion for tag names.
* Parse and display message/rfc822 parts.
* Minor UI changes.
* Bug fixes and optimisations.
* Statically link Mercury libraries by default.

Peter