[ANN] New awesome vim plug-in using Ruby bindings

Alex Ghitza aghitza at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 03:40:00 PDT 2012

Hi Felipe,

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 8:29 AM, Felipe Contreras
<felipe.contreras at gmail.com> wrote:
> In case anybody is interested, here's a screencast showing some of the
> features :)
> http://youtu.be/JGD7IbZmnIs

This looks great, but I can't seem to be able to get it to work on my
machine.  I have put notmuch-ruby.vim alongside notmuch.vim inside
.vim/plugin, and the .vim/syntax/notmuch-* files are there as well.
If I do

vim -c ':NotMuch'

I can get into the normal vim frontend for notmuch, but if I try

vim -c ':NotMuchR'

all I get is an error message:

Error detected while processing command line:
E492: Not an editor command: :NotMuchR

Sorry about the completely noob question, but I've been unsuccessfully
trying to get this to work for a while now and I have run out of
ideas.  I'm of course happy to provide whatever information would help
get to the bottom of this.

--
Best,
Alex

--
Alex Ghitza -- Lecturer in Mathematics -- The University of Melbourne
http://aghitza.org