priorities for 0.13

Jameson Graef Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Wed Apr 25 18:10:15 PDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 25 2012, David Bremner <david at tethera.net> wrote:
> I'd like to have a feature freeze for 0.13 sometime in the first week
> of May.  What do people feel are priorities to try to get reviewed and
> pushed for 0.13?

Here are things that I would like to see, and I think are ready to be
applied.  Pretty much everything here has either been reviewed or is
simple enough to not really need review (documentation change for
instance).

config list
id:"1334367666-10954-1-git-send-email-novalazy at gmail.com"

emacs-show: open excluded matches if no other matches
id:"1331836090-30560-1-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com"

emacs: fix archive thread/message function documentation.
id:"1326825796-8358-1-git-send-email-jrollins at finestructure.net"

emacs tagging cleanup, v3
id:"1334429574-12918-1-git-send-email-jrollins at finestructure.net"

emacs: Let the user choose where to compose new mails
id:"1334434815-7657-1-git-send-email-jrollins at finestructure.net"

emacs: do not modify subject in search or show
id:"1334456272-10376-1-git-send-email-jrollins at finestructure.net"

jamie.