Why not tags inside messages?

David Belohrad david at belohrad.ch
Sat Apr 7 09:46:03 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I'd love to use notmuch with offline imap  to work rather on local copy of messages, than using remote notmuch, which is slightly slower due to bandwidth limitation of my vdsl line. There is however fundamental problem of syncing flags between two instances of notmuch. So my question is, whether it would be possible, when tagging message, to store the tag as well in the message itself. Might this help to sync across multiple instances?

Another thing is, that I'd love to have native android app working over remote notmuch to work as my email agent. Is there anything like this? I guess not...

Thanks

D.

Odesláno z tabletu Samsung