[BUG/PATCH v4 0/4] Bug fixes for reply, rebased

Jameson Graef Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Sun Apr 1 15:17:04 PDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 01 2012, Adam Wolfe Gordon <awg+notmuch at xvx.ca> wrote:
> This series is the same as the one from yesterday [1], rebased onto the
> current master to resolve some conflicts with Austin's chnages.
>
> [1] id:"1333240404-13076-1-git-send-email-awg+notmuch at xvx.ca"

This series applies cleanly against the current master and all tests
pass and it seems to fix all the issues it's meant to address.  The code
all looks good to me as well (given my pidgin lisp).

> Adam Wolfe Gordon (4):
>   test: Tests for reply from alternate addresses in emacs
>   emacs: Fix two bugs in reply
>   test: Show all headers in emacs reply tests

I really like your justification for the changes to the tests here.
Smart move.

>   emacs: Fix the References header in reply
>
>  emacs/notmuch-lib.el |    7 +++-
>  emacs/notmuch-mua.el |   36 +++++++++++++++++----

LGTM.

Thanks so much for fixing the remaining issues here, Adam.  Good work.

jamie.