Unofficial notmuch wiki concerns

Jameson Graef Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Sat Mar 31 15:31:15 PDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 26 2012, Kyle Sexton <ks at mocker.org> wrote:
> I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on something I setup over this past
> weekend.  I put up a site at http://notmuchwiki.org with notes I took
> while getting started with notmuch[1], along with a skeleton for more
> information that I'll be updating as I learn.

Hey, Kyle.  I really have to agree with David that I would much rather
see everyone pool their time and energy into making the one wiki we have
better, rather than see things spread out over multiple wikis.  If the
current wiki is not attractive enough (it could definitely be snazzier)
please help us make it better!  Any and all contributions appreciated.

jamie.