[notmuch] update on delete/rename support

Jameson Graef Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Sun Dec 27 18:05:25 PST 2009

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 10:06:24AM -0800, Carl Worth wrote:
> Yes. I've got a series of about 20 commits reworking the internals a
> bit, and then one patch past that that I still need to break down into
> several clean commits.

Carl, that's really great to hear.  Thanks so much for the response.
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you've got in store, and
finally moving full-fledged to notmuch.  I'm happy to be a guinea pig
tester for your changes as well.

Hopefully we can add some emacs key bindings for deleting and moving
messages as well.

jamie.