Available email clients and front ends
Shipping with Notmuch
- notmuch-cli, the CLI bindings provided with Notmuch.
- notmuch-emacs, the Emacs email client.
- notmuch-vim, the vim frontend.
- notmuch-mutt, mutt interoperability script.
Other email clients and front ends based on Notmuch
- notmuch-vim-ruby another vim client in ruby
- ner, a curses frontend written in C.
- bower, a curses frontend written in Mercury.
- alot, a curses frontend written in Python with the Urwid toolkit.
- mutt-kz, a fork of mutt with Notmuch as a backend (actually linked against lib notmuch).
- notmuchfs, a virtual maildir file system for Notmuch queries.