Available email clients and front ends
Shipping with Notmuch
Other email clients and front ends based on Notmuch
- alot, a curses frontend written in Python with the Urwid toolkit.
- astroid, a graphical threads-with-tags mail user agent for notmuch. Written in C++ using GTK+, WebKit and gmime.
- bower, a curses frontend written in Mercury.
- jaro-mail a terminal application to access, store and operate e-mail using notmuch and alot for search and backup operations. Features GNOME keyring support, server-side Sieve filter generation, Anonymous remailer (via mixmaster3), GnuPG encryption and tools to manipulate maildirs and address lists (to/from VCard). Written in Zsh and C. Integrates mutt, fetchmail, msmtp, abook.
- mutt-kz, a fork of mutt with Notmuch as a backend (actually linked against lib notmuch).
- ner, a curses frontend written in C.
- notmuch-web A web front end written in Haskell.
- notmuchfs, a virtual maildir file system for Notmuch queries.